Below is a list of resources that have been cited during our community events.
Feel free to click any of the links below to learn more.
- Tactical Urbanism: Short-term Action for Long-term Change
- The Work of Art in the World: Civic Agency and Public Humanities
- A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction
- Walkable City: How Downtown Can Save America, One Step at a Time
- The Death and Life of Great American Cities by Jane Jacobs
- Thoughts on Building Strong Towns, Volume 1 by Charles Marohn Jr.
- The High Cost of Free Parking, Updated Edition by Donald Shoup
- Division of Community Health (DCH): Making Healthy Living Easier